Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Time Flies...

Its been a while since I was on. A lot has happened since then.

The trip to Salt Lake was great. Jake and I got into the Priesthood session and Di and I went to the Sunday afternoon session.

I am fully installed into the airport. It seems as though I am never there. The 2 days and 2 afternoons with 4 off are great. It was a little hard to get used to the 4:30 am start time for the day shifts but the 14:30 go home time is not to hard to take. And the almost complete lack of stress is wonderful.

This month I went for a chest x-ray and abdominal ultra sound, wore a heart monitor for a day and this afternoon I go to see the doc to go through the results. Earlier this month I finished up with the blood pressure lady and she seem pleased with the results. It seems that on the average it was going down and she didn't think I needed to be medicated. Well not for high blood pressure anyways.

We are planning for a trip to Logan the first weekend in May for Jacob's commissioning and grad. It is good to see him reaching his goals.

Di has left us for the summer. She is in Phoenix, Arizona for the next 4 months working. We miss her already. The house is too quiet and tends to stay clean longer.

Well we will let you know what the Doc say later. Till then.

No comments: