Friday, November 7, 2008

Fun at the Theatre

One of my addictions is live theatre - performing that is . Since September I have been rehearsing Monday to Saturday for "Joseph and His Technicolor Dream Coat". It has been a blast. To night was opening night and we perform for 12 of the next 14 days. I am Levi, one of the brothers. And we have a lot of fun.

This is what the director and the costumer see a cool dude of a brother.
















I also have a part as a gogo dancer. I am not sure about this one but hey if you cannot have fun dressed like this you have no sense of humor.




Here are few of the other brothers in various costumes.











As you can see we are all crazy. It is the grease paint and other makeup that gets us going. It is a better high than anything out there. you can be anyone or anything you want, go anywhere and any when you can imagine, and do anything you want. If you have never tried it, get involved. You will never want to give it up. But beware. It can eat up all our spare time and some that isn't spare in a hurry if you let it.

2 comments:

Roeckers said...

Ok so Tom looks like we're having fun with a bunch of half dressed men in costume.

Sharon--you might want to be worried.

I wish we were around so we could watch you perform. I'm sure the grandkids would love seeing their grandpa dance around.

You'll have to get a video and post it online.

PaPa Hovan said...

You notice that the costumes were sort of dress like. HMMMM

Actually most of the brothers are LDS.

If I can get some video I will post it.